The Life Science Alliance hosts the first joint workshop in Structural Biology
In early May some of the top researchers in structural biology from EMBL and Stanford gathered for the first joint workshop in structural biology.
Organized by Matthias Wilmanns and Keith Hodgson, the aim was to encourage researchers to talk and think about common areas of opportunities and challenges. Read more about hot topics in structural biology, discussions on the future of the field and plans for collaboration.
Kipoi provides centralised access to standardised machine learning models
· A new repository provides free centralised access to machine learning models trained on genomic data
· Kipoi is a unique, open access resource for the genomics community, providing a platform for sharing ready-to-use machine learning models
· Rapid access to standardised models could accelerate the pace of research and discoveries in the field
- Bridging Excellence Seminar: Prof. W. E. Moerner, 7 Oct 2019, EMBL Heidelberg
- EMBL in the USA: The Future of Transcontinental Science
8-9 Nov 2019, Stanford
- Precision Health: Molecular Basis, Technology, and Digital Health
13-16 Nov 2019, EMBL Heidelberg
Sharing knowledge for the advancement of revolutionary biomedical research
Working together to accelerate progress and scientific discovery.